Future Leader Program
The Future Leader Program aims to develop the next generation of property management leaders through a year-long structured journey toward personal and professional advancement. Future Leaders in the Program will experience unique educational offerings geared toward their level of experience, develop a solid peer-to-peer network, be exposed to structured mentoring by industry leaders, and experience all the Program benefits listed below. The program runs from Jan 1-Dec 21 each year. The application will be posted here in Sept/Oct each year with a deadline for submission Nov 1.
Program Benefits & Related Costs
- Free admission at TRENDS, some IREM Learn @ Lunches & IREM Seminars (approximately $200 in value).
- Free attendance at board events, FL socials, FL classes and other FL exclusive activities (priceless).
- If the Future Leader has participated in at least 50% of chapter events, they will be considered for a scholarship for the IREM Ethics Course ($200 value). Details included in Commitment Letter.
- There are no fees to join the Future Leaders (FL) Program, however, participants are expected to attend and pay for chapter luncheons. The estimated cost of these events is $250 total.
• Participants are required to be or become an IREM Associate Member ($225 dues) upon notification of acceptance or by January 1.
• Participants are expected to attend 75% or more of Future Leaders Program events, and more than 50% of all IREM Austin chapter events, including luncheons and the annual TRENDS event.
• There is no age limit for the Future Leaders Program.
• Applicants should be in developing stages of their career in residential or commercial property management.
• Applicants are permitted to participate in the Program for up to two years so long as their participation the program requirements.