Future Leader Program
The Future Leader Program aims to develop IREM’s next generation of property management leaders through a year-long structured journey toward personal and professional advancement. Future Leaders in the Program will experience unique educational offerings geared toward their level of experience, develop a solid peer-to-peer network, be exposed to structured mentoring by industry leaders, and experience all the Program benefits listed below.
2021 APPLICATION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 1, 2020.
Program Benefits & Related Costs
- Free admission at TRENDS, some IREM Learn @ Lunches & IREM Seminars (approximately $200 in value).
- Free attendance at board events, FL socials, FL classes and other FL exclusive activities (priceless).
- If the Future Leader has participated in at least 50% of chapter events, they will be considered for a scholarship for the IREM Ethics Course ($200 value). Details included in Commitment Letter.
- There are no fees to join the Future Leaders (FL) Program, however, participants are expected to attend and pay for chapter luncheons. The estimated cost of these events is $250 total.
• Participants are required to be or become an IREM Associate Member ($220 dues) upon notification of acceptance or by January 1, 2021.
• Participants are expected to attend 75% or more of Future Leaders Program events, and more than 50%of all IREM Austin chapter events, including luncheons and the annual TRENDS event.
• There is no age limit for the Future Leaders Program.
• Applicants should be in developing stages of their career in residential or commercial property management.
• Applicants are permitted to participate in the Program for up to two years so long as their participation the program requirements.
Please note if you were a first-year Future Leader in 2020, please let Melissa Kreutner know you wish to be included in the 2021 program. The application process is waived for repeat participants. Participants may repeat the program one time (for two consecutive years).
Applications are due no later than November 1, 2020.